- nuts whether almond Cashews or peanuts are good sources of protein, healthy fats and fiber. They may help curb appetite. They may also reduce the risk of heart disease and depression as well
- Boiled eggs, a convenient snack, easy to cook, easy to eat. But low in energy, high in protein, good fats, and antioxidants that help enhance eye health. Rich in many vitamins and minerals And may contribute to reducing the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Dark Chocolate Favorite of many people which is considered a good thing Because in dark chocolate there are many minerals. Whether it’s magnesium, iron, zinc, and also rich. antioxidant That may help slow down the degeneration of cells and help reduce the risk of disease as well.UFABET
- Granola bars are snack foods that often contain a variety of ingredients. Like oatmeal, honey, whole grains, or seeds, these ingredients make granola bars a delicious, nutritious snack. Especially fiber. In addition, granola bars are stick-like, so they are easy to eat.
- Yogurt is a dairy product that is high in calcium and protein. It also contains probiotics , or beneficial bacteria. which helps to strengthen the digestive system, excretory system and immune system to work better
- Apple, a fruit with good taste, easy to find, apple is a food with high nutritional value. may aid in weight loss Reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, nourish the heart, bones and brain in addition to the apple. Should eat other fruits together with for a variety of nutrients.
However, the healthy snacks recommended above are only a guide to your diet choices. If you have a medical condition. Consult your doctor about snacks that are suitable for your body to avoid possible disorders. In addition, the amount and energy of food should be appropriately allocated to both main meals and snacks to prevent excessive energy intake.